Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Goodbye and Good Luck Oni :)

  1. #1
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    I hope you have a safe journey and settle in quickly to your new home!!

    Will miss you heaps! As Laurie said in another thread, I also hope you manage to pop in and say Hi from time to time until you can get back online at home again [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ October 06, 2003 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Barb_T ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to miss you muchly Oni [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    My fingers and toes will be crossed that you will be able to be with us again, alot sooner than you anticipate.

    Luv yah hon! [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is my last post for a while (I think), I'll miss everyone even the people I hate [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    btw if there's any news updates or anything you think I should know PM me on this board or the sony one, because my fc one is full.

    Bye
    xoxoxox
    Oni

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to miss you so much Oni and your wacky SOH [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] We need people like you around these boards, we really do. Good luck with your move hun and I hope to see you here again sometime whenever you can get on-line [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Wishing you every happiness and good luck Oni [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know Oni's probably pretty much gone now, but I just think I'll spread some more of those "we'll miss you" vibes [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope it's not too long until we see you again Oni [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxSam

  6. #6
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I know this is too late but hurry back Oni - I'll miss you heaps (especially on the f/c board [img]wink.gif[/img] lol).

    Take care hun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you've already gone, but I still felt like I should post to say how much I really will miss you!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Dont stay away for too long now missy, or I'll come after you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit, I've missed her as well [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I'll miss you Oni and the fanclub board will descend even further into inane cr*p now you've gone.

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hannah_Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2003
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well bummer i have missed her too *has a habit of missing people* Well anyway goodbye Oni i hope you have fun wherever it is your going! Will be thinking of you

    *sends some [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's your way*

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Oniqua we will all miss you very much

    I really hope you get back to us soon

    smooshy hugs you [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •